Residents from all parts of Preston and Chorley have been invited to share their views on existing and future housing in the area to help inform the new local plan...
The Housing Need and Demand Survey (HNDS), which is also open to residents in Chorley as part of a joint approach by Preston City Council and Chorley Council, seeks to understand local views on the current housing market as well as future developments including the availability of affordable housing.
Residents have until 9th July 2021 to answer the survey and share their views.
- Residents can access the survey online by visiting Chorley and Preston Housing Survey
- Residents who do not have access to the internet or would prefer to complete the survey by post can call 0800 612 9133 to be sent a paper survey and pre-paid envelope for return.
- The survey will be delivered and analysed by arc4 Ltd on behalf of Preston City Council and Chorley Borough Council
- All data will remain confidential, and feedback will be anonymised before analysis unless permission is granted by participants
- Preston City Council actively applies and prioritises the principles of Community Wealth Building wherever applicable and appropriate. Community Wealth Building is an approach which aims to ensure the economic system builds wealth and prosperity for everyone. For more information please see Preston Community Weatlh