You are entitled to a review in the following circumstances:
- If you are ineligible or don’t qualify to join the register
- Where you feel you have been unfairly treated in the allocation process
- Where you have been removed from the register other than at your own request
- Where you disagree with your banding
- Where you disagree with your registration or effective date
- Where you disagree with the removal of a priority banding
The review process
You should make a request for a review within 28 days of the date of the letter informing you of the decision.
Where you do ask for a review of the decision you will be invited to submit any further information.
You are not required to provide reasons for challenging the decision however it may help your case to provide such information in writing. The Officer involved in the original decision will not be involved in the review.